United Way of Beaver County Smashes 2017-2018 Campaign Goal
The United Way of Beaver County’s grand total for the 2017-2018 campaign was $900,628.00, more than $100K greater than the campaign goal. The total was announced at the Fourth Annual Recognition Dinner held on June 7th. Over 300 guests gathered at the Club at Shadow Lakes to recognize the companies, agencies and individuals who have contributed to the United Way cause.
The United Way of Beaver County would like to thank the thousands of supporters who helped make this year such a success. Every donation means so much for so many. A special thanks to all of the businesses who ran payroll campaigns and their employees who took part. We would like to thank the various Unions who helped during the campaign year as well. We give a warm thank you to all the residents, small businesses, professionals and civic groups of Beaver County that supported us as well.
Listed below are the Recognition Award winners for this year and our generous sponsors for this record setting event.
2018 RECOGNITION AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Member Agency of the Year: Women’s Center of Beaver County
- New Partner Award: Shell Chemical Company
- Labor Award: Beaver/Lawrence Central Labor Council
- Extra Effort Award: Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Community Leader Award: Harold F. Reed Jr.
- Impact Award: BASF Corporation
- Spotlight Award: Housing Authority for the County of Beaver
- Carol Ruckert Fiorucci Service Award: William (Bill) Harris Jr. (posthumously)