Beaver County AARP Tax Aid Sites
Do you need help filing your taxes? This service is free and open to low and moderate income taxpayers. Participants are asked to bring last year’s tax return, photo identification and Social Security card. Some complex tax returns might be beyond this service. Membership in AARP is not required. A Spanish-speaking counselor will be available Tuesdays and Fridays in Baden.
AARP Tax-Aide volunteers will prepare federal, state and local taxes at the following sites through April 15:
- Baden: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays and Fridays, Circle of Friends, Linmore and Wayne Streets, By appointment only. 724-869- 4224
- Beaver: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mondays and Fridays, Beaver Area Memorial Library, 100 College Avenue. By appointment only. 724-508- 3388
- Center Township: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, Center Township Volunteer Fire Hall No. 1, 3385 Brodhead Road. By appointment only. 724-508- 3401
- Chippewa Township: 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesdays, Pathway Church, 239 Braun Road, By appointment only. 724-506- 8186
- Hopewell Township: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesdays, New Life Presbyterian Church, 2795 Patterson Drive. Walk-ins welcome. 724-378- 4389