The United Way of Beaver County
cordially invites you to attend
Our 5th Annual Recognition Reception
This event will celebrate all those who support their neighbors through the Beaver County United Way Campaign.
Thursday, June 6th from 6 pm – 8:30 pm
The Club at Shadow Lakes
2000 Beaver Lakes Blvd. Aliquippa PA 15001
The Annual Campaign of The United Way of Beaver County and its partner agencies will end May 31st. The campaign goal this year is $800,000. Our final Campaign results will be unveiled! Thank you for your support during this campaign. Please join us to celebrate all of our donors and highlight some special supporters from this campaign!
The 2019 Recognition Award Recipients to be honored are as follows:
- Community Leader Award – Mr. Del Goedeker
- Impact Award – Heritage Valley Health System & “Have a Heart” Employee Giving Program
- Partner Agency of the Year – Homemaker Home Health Aide Service of Beaver County
- New Supporter of the Year – McDanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies
- Extra Effort Award – Beaver County Career & Technology Center
- Labor Award – Construction & General Laborers – Local #833
- Spotlight Award – First National Bank of Pennsylvania
- Carol Ruckert- Fiorucci Service Award – Mr. Joseph Vular
Please consider attending or having your company represented at this important event! Last year over 300 supporters attended this new event! This is not a fund-raising event!
A buffet dinner, dessert and cash bar will be provided.
This is a great opportunity to thank your United Way team by sending them to this event. It will be a great night for networking and celebrating the positive future of Beaver County. Even if you were not involved this past year, but would like to learn more about how the United Way of Beaver County assists dozens of local charities to serve those in need; this is the event to attend!